Hi! Thought I would pop in with a few things that are on my mind.
- Covid cases are spiking in my state and my Covid anxiety is back! I was panicked in the end of March and beginning of April but then it slowly dissipated as the number of cases weren’t as bad as first predicted. But now they are going back up. A guy that I am friends with on FB has Covid and reading his posts is freaking me out! His girlfriend and daughter also had it and rebounded without any issues but its still alarming!
- Did a bunch of Ab stuff at the gym yesterday and it hurts to cough or sneeze today! I love knowing I worked my muscles and feeling sore but this is a bit much:) Guess this is a sign I need to work my abs more. As I am typing this eating string cheese and having a glass of wine….
- Tomorrow night I will see some friends and family that I haven’t seen since mid March. Maybe it is stupid for us to get together as cases rise but we planned this about 3 weeks ago. We shall see…. I know my mental health needs to see people and laugh.
- Yesterday we found out you can buy the last season of Schitt’s Creek on Amazon Prime and we did it. Total impulse purchase but worth it. It will be free on Netflix eventually but there still isn’t a release date. It was $25…not gonna make or break us.
- We made these Chocolate Lava Cakes for Fathers Day and they are so good! You really can’t go wrong with lots of butter, sugar and chocolate! I prep them ahead of time and then preheat the oven as we sit down for dinner to cook them. They are warm and gooey and the best topped with ice cream. We may have made two extra to have the next night.
Ok thats all I got today! Hope you are having a good one:)