I recently read Ask and It Is Given by Esther and Jerry Hicks and loved the book! Its all about the Law of Attraction and how to get it to work for you. They have 22 different exercises to raise your vibration. The higher your vibration the better! You can only attract things that are on the same vibration as you. One of the exercises or games is called The Prosperity Game. Here is what you do
- Establish an imaginary checking account
- On Day 1, $1,000 is deposited into your checking account, on Day 2, $2,000 and so on
- Write out a check or checks each day spending the money on something you would enjoy
- Think about the item and get that good feeling
- Try to play daily to expand your imagination
Ok so today I will spend my $1,000 on a massage. My body feels tense and I know this will help. I will opt for the 90 minute massage. ($150) After that I will go get my car washed. ($20) After that I will call a friend and we will plan a trip to Siesta Key. I will use the rest of the money to book our hotel room and pay for the gas to get there. ($830)
That feels good! And was fun! Try it. The point is to have fun! And not hoard money because you know more is coming tomorrow and an even greater amount is coming tomorrow. It forces you to trust in the universe!