I love Friday! Even though I have my own business and can make my own hours and often work weekends I still love the feel of Friday. Its like the last day of school before summer…okay maybe not that exciting but close.
- I am excited to see a friend tomorrow that I met at my gym, Iron Tribe. She moved away to take pursue a Nutrition Degree but tomorrow we get to reconnect!
- Its been absolutely beautiful here! Low 70s and crystal blue sky.
- A friend invited me over for dinner and made this awesome Smoky Bacon Chili from PaleOMG. It was super good!
- I am obsessed with the Gilmore Girls…I know the show came out about 15 years ago but for some reason I am loving it now. I love that I can put it on and do other things around the house, I don’t have to actually sit and watch. I have about 1 more season to go, then I am going to be CRUSHED! Did they come out with a newer version? I thought I heard that. I hope it doesn’t suck.
- I started The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society yesterday. Its another book that has gotten rave reviews. I’ll let you know my thoughts!
HAVE A FABULOUS FRIDAY!!!!!